Happy New Year, everyone! I bring you a mid-winter break update on the Winter Reading Challenge. So far we have 10 people who have completed 5 books, and many more who are almost there. You have until Friday, January 13 to complete the challenge!
Congrats to the following winners:
- Anna Liu – Element HS staff
- Brandon Fong – a2f Berkeley freshman (represent!)
- David Lee – Koinonia Berkeley junior
- Jenn Chen – InterHigh
- Kaylin Le – Klesis Berkeley junior
- Krystal Han – Koinonia Berkeley senior
- Marty Krakora – a2f Berkeley sophomore
- Michael Kramer – a2f Berkeley junior
- Sally Cho – Koinonia Berkeley senior
- Sarah Cho – Koinonia Berkeley senior
As a reminder, you do need to fill out the google form, as well as a comment on the blog FOR EACH BOOK. There are many people who have done one or the other. Unfortunately, those do not count. You need BOTH in order to officially log your books for the challenge.
With a new year, that means it’s time to set new reading goals. Some of you might know that I just celebrated my 40th birthday. So, during my 40th year, one of my reading goals is to read the remaining 40 of the 44 Christian Heroes: Then & Now books!
What reading goals have you set for 2017?
My goal for 2017 is to read 50% of v1.0 BU Recommended Reading List!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Alas! The Spring Reading Challenge – Gracepoint Church Library